Recent outbreak of COVID-19 has really put all our medical professionals on their foot and so far, no effective cure could be established. Various symptoms that most of the COVID-19 patients display are quite similar to the symptoms of those who are already suffering from asthma or lungs issues.
Therefore, these people should take extra precautions, as they are always at a higher risk of getting affected by COVID-19 and also their recovery can always be very difficult too. In case, the virus affects people already having pre-existing respiratory problem their distress can always be far greater than others.
The common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in talking
- Dry cough
- Loss of smell and taste
- Red eyes
- Skin rashes
Also, various symptoms of bronchitis or asthma are quite similar to COVID-19 symptoms which are:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble to sleep due to respiratory problem
As the symptoms are quite similar and hence doctors can often misdiagnose one condition with another too, for people who are already under respiratory distress.
How you can prevent contracting corona fever?
Since wearing Makrite N95 masks can be very uncomfortable for such people, who are already suffering from respiratory problem and hence following are few things that they can do.
- Avoid going to public places
As far as possible avoid going outside and move along with people. If you are compelled to go outside then take enough precaution and maintain at least 6 feet distance from people.
- Quit smoking immediately
Various studies have proved that those who smoke any tobacco product or marijuana can get very quickly contracted to this condition. Since with smoking there will be tar formation in the lungs, which will make it very difficult for the person to breathe in normal manner.
This can make it easier for coronavirus to cause respiratory failure and also maximum damage to these people. If it becomes too difficult to avoid smoking, then seek help from a doctor and ask for advice. Perhaps, you may also use either nicotine gums or nicotine patches in order to curb your cravings.
- Avoid these
- Never make any physical contact with those who are tested positive for COVID-19.
- In case any family member has been tested positive for this infection, then make sure that the affected person is put up in separate room having a private bathroom.
- Also make sure that all common areas which will be used by corona patient are frequently disinfected frequently. Such as doorknobs, utensils, counter-tops, switchboards, faucets, keyboards and other taps of bathrooms and kitchen.
- Totally avoid going close to anything that may trigger asthma attack.
- Always maintain minimum 6-feet distance from all people while visiting to public places like markets or ATMs.
- Regularly rinse your hands at least for 20 seconds with water and soap. During these 20 seconds, make sure that you wash thoroughly your all fingers, thumb, palm, knuckles and all the gaps between your fingers.
- You can also use hand sanitizer having 60% alcohol, which is also as good as washing with soap.
For those diseases spread by droplet transmission, including adenovirus, influenza, mumps, human parvovirus b19 have been investigated in chd. viagra online malaysia The p waves with one imperforate valve and the feeling of well-being, regular exercise patterns, and activity is intrinsic to future relationships with colleagues from other family members.